Monday, November 24, 2008

Fill me in...

Well I was out of town this past weekend, and with internet costing a pretty $15-a-day at the Marriott Rancho Cordova, I had to pass on catching the games via the CHL Network. So why don't you guys tell me what you think? From looking at the boxscores, it sounds like it was a good weekend both for the Scorpions and their faithful. It appears that the oft-criticized Seth Leonard is doing his part to silence his critics, and it also appears that Christmas came early for the Sundogs in the form of Adam Perry. Must be nice to not have to scout your own talent. The irony is that the San Antonio Rampage are at the very bottom of the AHL (5 points in 19 games...ouch) and are dead last in the league in goals for. Sound like a team that has offense to spare?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As for me I had fun this weekend our team finally showed up to play. Seth Leonard, he owed us this weekend let's hope he can keep it up.

I am lost for words when it comes to the refs in this league at this moment. I am not sure who is the worst and who is the best. They all seem to SUCK equally.

I hope our team continues with their new found intensity. And I hope the new guy Ben finally shows us his muscles and kicks somebodys ass. That is why he is here right.

Here's to the game in Odessa, Eat some turkey and thern get us some much needed points.

Happy Thanksgiving !